Thursday, March 31, 2011

College Admissions

I didn't get into NYU, so I'm going to CU!! I'm pretty excited. I literally found out a few minutes ago, so the internet is the first to know besides my family (who I just emailed). I'll blog again later, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out right now.

I'm really not disappointed, which is almost surprising. I didn't build my hopes up, because I didn't know what I wanted to do. And now that it's decided for me, I can look forward to knowing so many people and being so close to home and being able geographically to keep up relationships with my family! And I can stay in BYBA. And I'm happy.

Woohoo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're going to CU! I feel like you'll be happy there, and I'll still get to see your beautiful face! Haha

    ReplyDelete