Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anticipation for Vacation

Today was pretty busy, in a good way. I went to school, then Tsing Tao, then school, then the CU Rock Your Body event where we took some killer pictures, then to work out (took a nap in the parking lot for about 20 minutes before, because I'm that cool), then to Video Station to get My Father's Glory, then home. Ashley came over and we watched the movie, had awesome conversation, and just enjoyed each other's company. It'd be nice to be that close with a boy, I suppose, but who knows? Now just isn't the right time for that, I guess.

I'm getting through (slowly, but surely) I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. It's pretty interesting once you get through a few chapters.
Spring Break is in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Costa Rica, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment