Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WASAP MAH N-WORDS

Haven't blogged in a while. I don't feel like writing much.

I have been hating on everything for the past month, but a few days ago a bunch of people commented on it and I thought maybe I should just try to tolerate everything for a few days and see how that goes. And guess what! It's way better. When I don't have an opinion set against something already, I often enjoy it much more than I would've.

I love new beginnings. I turn over new leaves kind of often but it makes me feel like anything is achievable if only I start over and try again and try harder and keep going, you know? And leaving the old leaf behind with all its regrets and failures is nice, too - though I keep it in mind so I don't do them all over again. I think I'm starting a new leaf currently, with college and growing up and errithang. It's exciting.

Soon the AP exams will be upon us. I don't think I'm ready, but oh fucking well. :) Life is good; I'm enjoying it; AP exams don't matter.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Vally

1 comment: