Monday, April 4, 2011

Colorado - Hell, Yeah it Snows in April!

Today I was soo tired. But I found, once again, more evidence to support my life strategy. In the morning I was just super tired, but then I went to math, where I didn't really get anything and got really frustrated and started tearing up and it sucked a lot because I knew if I cried everyone would look and think 'oh my god look at that weird girl who's crying over math' so I couldn't just let it out and I had to sit there in frustration. This isn't the evidence, though. Right after that, it was lunchtime, and I wasn't feeling it and didn't really want to be with anyone because of math, but at one point I thought:
-Goddamnit! This sucks
-Why don't I just smile and be happy? (at which point I smiled and felt a little better but was enjoying wallowing too much so I stopped)
-I want to keep feeling bad, but feeling bad sucks. So I'm going to stop now. (at which point I smiled again, and felt a gazillion times better!)

So basically the point of this is that happiness (at least for me) is a choice. I felt like feeling bad, so I did, and when I was finished with that, I chose to be happy. And the rest of the day was great, though I was super exhausted for basically no reason.

After school, I went to work out and realized I forgot my workout clothes at home in a bag. So I raced home to get them, fell asleep for twenty minutes, got up and took my clothes to the gym. Which is where I realized I left my sneakers at home (they're normally in my car, so I assumed they were there still but instead made an ass out of u and me). So I worked out anyway in my flats, and Mel laughed at me but let me wear her 8 1/2 size sneakers for a while. My feet are size 6. So that was fun, haha, it's surprising how rarely I noticed my toes wiggling around in the extra inch and a half of space I had.. I'm so dumb sometimes.

I got home and after eating some snacks I read for a while and fell asleep at around 5:30, and all of a sudden I woke up and it was 8:30. Jesus. At least it was a good nap. I started some homework and applied for housing at CU (who knew that would be such a pain in the ass?). And here we are. So I was going to write the page about Beloved and milk and shit, but I think I'd rather go to bed and do that later. Lazy. Poop. Smile.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I tear up about math too. Like Sunday when i felt super duper dumb. and then i was like NOT IN FRONT OF VALLY. so yeah. everyone gets frustrated. or just us because we love to feel smart. mrow.

    ReplyDelete