Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cambell's soup is gross

Today I went to Russian and was in a really bad mood because my partner that I go with didn't finish our homework.. Then I hung out at my house until it was time to console Kirill because he was nervous for the concert, then I went to pick up my reliable friends and went to the concert, where I sang very mediocre-ly and my family and friends told me I did well (probably out of pity).

We had dinner at Carraba's and it was really good and I was in a really good mood and my mom and I just had a really meaningful, long conversation, and in a few hours I"m headed off to Washington DC for two days.

Cool beans.

2 comments:

  1. guess what vally? it wasn't mediocre. i wasn't saying you were great out of pity. ya punk. also i miss you oodles.

    ReplyDelete