Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bittersweet

Today was senior ditch day and 4-20. That was nice. Except I don't smoke, and I didn't ditch. So all my classes were super easy and fun (except math, in which I didn't do well on a quiz) and it was like ditching, only I was at school.

Crapola I don't feel prepared for the AP Calc BC exam.

A couple of my friends don't have prom dates and I'm really feeling empathy.. Not having a date to senior prom when literally all your friends do (you know, except for the other two) would feel SOO BAD. I.. Jeez. How shallow, that we base some of our self-worth off of our relationships with others, but still! Being human is about relationships with others. SO it matters.

I'm tired. Good night :)

1 comment:

  1. 39% of students who take the calculus BC test, on average, receive a 5

    ReplyDelete