Thursday, April 7, 2011

Smile, Big Brother is Watching

Today was so good!! I woke up at 7:04 (usually leave my house at around 7:00) and left at 7:17. I was a bit late to Chinese.. But I don't think anyone noticed. I told Mrs. Gao I was going to CU and would keep coming to her to learn Chinese and she said I could marry her son (because I guess he goes to CU?) and I was like oh that's lovely. And she was like "I'd like you as a daughter-in-law" and I said "Awwww" but it was actually really flattering! I mean, there are several teachers I've had that I actually like a lot and have influenced me a lot and I really WOULD like them to be part of my family. It's just that the way social dynamics work, it would be really weird if I started inviting them over and stuff.. Darn. Maybe after I graduate and give them all my graduation gifts and all that we can have meaningful conversations about how much their teaching has meant to me. Oh my god, I just teared up thinking about it.
Whatapuss. I actually hate that word - pussy - it's so dirty and sounds gross and I don't like it. But oh well.

After school I went to work out, then came home and did virtually nothing. Eventually I did some physics and now I'm going to go to bed.

I want some new shoes. I found really cute heels at Famous Footwear for only $15!! Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and if they're still there I'll know it's a sign that they're meant for me. God, they were great.

Today I offered to do a favor for Ms. Lealman and the favor is turning out to be really big. I have to find out what all the seniors from Knight Crew are doing next year (gap year, college, etc, and what they're studying at college). But actually out of about sixty seniors, I only have 21 left to fill in. So I would say I've done a pretttty good job so far. Damn I'm good.

1 comment: