Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Going Commando is Freeing

Would taking a girlfriend to prom be weird? Would people think I'm lesbian? Because I'm considering it.

Today I had a pretty successful day. I brought a shit ton of work home, only to not do any. Physics was fun, I watched Ryan and Jordan freestyle and really wanted to but knew that my shitty rap would be 100x worse than theirs... Which, if I think about it, really isn't that bad or surprising, since I'm a white girl who never freestyles. I should've just tried. I think freestyling is so cool.
I went and gave a BYBA presentation over at Shining Mountain Middle with Gaelyn and Robin, which was cool. Then I went to my voice lesson, and then to my job interview. It went really well, I thought. The only thing is that I'm not 18 yet and the woman interviewing me wasn't sure whether or not she could hire me until I am.

I did basically nothing at home after all of that, but on the bright side I feel much more relaxed. I'm super tired. Good night all y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment