Sunday, April 10, 2011

Poopoopoo

I try to be nice, but the truth is I think a lot of people suck and I'd rather not be sugary sweet to someone else than lie to myself and be little miss perfect to everyone. Some people just don't deserve my good side. I'm not saying they shouldn't live great lives and achieve great things and shit, I just don't want any part of it because there are some people that I just really don't like. Tolerating them is very difficult. So I spend time with people I enjoy. Yay.

Today I wrote my blog for yesterday and went to White House Black Market, where I found a dress to wear to the concert later today (because it's after 12 AM, hah) and found out that the manager will hire me, she just doesn't know if she can hire under 18. So in any case, once I turn 18 I have a place I can work. Actually, I can work at two places, but I think I need a change of pace from Le Peep. It was great experience, but right now it just doesn't appeal to me as much as WHBM.

After that, I went to my rehearsal, which went really well, then hung out with Mark, Ryan, and Ashley. We played some ping pong, made a fire, watched some fireworks, then watched Hot Tub Time Machine. That was super funny.

Tomorrow is my concert!! Wait, today. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment