Saturday, April 9, 2011

Urine soup

Yesterday was friday, friday, gotta get down on friday! I think I'll be thinking of that song every friday for a while. Oh, Rebecca Black. Fame comes in many lights, and I'm afraid yours isn't very bright.

After a pretty good but tiring day at school I drove Caty home, went home and finished watching Front of the Class (a movie about Tourrets syndrome that I saw a bunch of in Costa Rica. I really liked the main actor, and couldn't find the movie here for a long time. But I finally found it and watched the part I didn't have time to finish on vacation). Gaelyn soon picked me up, I drove us to Flatirons to meet Talia and we three had a nice night hanging out.

I've been playing way too much Words With Friends. It's really fun and addicting, but it drains my phone's battery and I could be spending that time on something productive.. But life isn't all about productivity, so fuck that.

It turns out that Monica (my voice teacher) went to White House Black Market on Friday, too, and had a nice conversation with the manager. She basically put in a glowing word for me, about how I'm so excited to work there and told her she should get a cute outfit there because they have great clothes and how I'm just the best in every way and all that, and Lori (the manager) said she loved me or whatever but she's waiting for me to turn 18. So though they haven't called me yet, I figure I have a good chance of working there once I'm 18. Which will only be in about three months! How exciting! I can go to CU and work and have nice clothes all at the same time!

Speaking of CU, today I got a letter saying my housing application was confirmed and in late May I should get another correspondence letting me know which dorm I'm staying in, the room number, my roommate's name (if applicable), my address, and other information about moving in and shit. So I'm excited about that.

I can't wait to go camping! Whenever I'm outside at night I look at the sky and it's beautiful, but I always just imagine how much better it would be if I was in the mountains. I cannot wait. I should probably get a tent so I don't have to rely on my camping companions for that. Also I think people might be getting sick of my camping zeal. I hope that doesn't stop them from going camping with me!

I really hope Ashley can come on the trip to Indiana, because it just wouldn't be the same without her.

I love my prom dress.

I love country music.

My concert is tomorrow!! I hope my voice doesn't suck. I wonder what I'll wear.

Q. What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
A. Anyone can roast beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment