Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Things Stem from Bad Ones

Today wasn't the best of all days. I went to sleep late last night and almost all day I felt unsociable, tired, and partly apathetic. On the bright side, I got a lot done. I put up posters at Fairview for Eating Disorder Awareness week, bought Beloved by Toni Morrison for my English class, spoke at a board of directors meeting for the Boulder Youth Body Alliance, and had a voice lesson. 

One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody everything every night before you go to bed.  
~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

 I think I'm going to start that. It just makes me feel good. So today, I'm having a fresh start, and I forgive everyone for everything. I am moving on, grudges gone (hopefully), starting a journey of self-advocacy, support, and love. God, I feel really sick, so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment