Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pewp

Sooooooo I know it's only hair, and it's no big deal or anything, but I still think you should only cut off how much you say you're going to cut off. So.. Lady, don't be angry at me for not leaving a tip - it's your own fault for lying to me. 1 inch is not the same as 2 inches, no matter how you spin it.

So I got a trim. Except I'm being insecure about it and I think it's very obvious that it's much shorter than it was. But oh well, it'll grow back. My hair grows quickly, so it should be fine.

My nails are really gross from taking the acrylics off. It looks like I sold the top three layers for crack or something. It's disGUSTing.

The AP tests went well. For CALC BC I'm expecting a 3 just to be safe but honestly I can see myself getting a 5. For Lit. and Comp. I can see myself getting a 4 but I would be happy with a 3. SOOO that's that.

I'm graduating in 17 days!!!

I only have 9 more days of school!

Basically, from here on out high school will not be a big deal. And then I'll be a high school graduate. Which is a big deal in some places! I will be a Fairview alumnus!! Joining the ranks.

I hope I succeed in life - whatever it is that I choose to do. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up being something super obscure that I don't even know exists right now. Maybe I'll become a teacher - which is something I cannot see myself doing EVER. Maybe... I don't know.

It's all so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment